Full Time Enrollment
Full time enrollment means that you have withdrawn from your current high school and will be attending school ONLY at the Phoenix Academy. Phoenix is a free, public charter academy. Students who graduate from the Phoenix Academy earn an Ohio certified high school diploma.
Where to Enroll
Full time students must start and finish the enrollment process at the Jefferson location only. Once the enrollment process is complete, the student may work from any Phoenix Academy location and/or home.
When to Enroll
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
What to Bring
For Full Time Registration, you MUST bring:
• Birth Certificate (from the Health Department, must be legible)
• Current Gas & Electric Bills as proof of residency (dated within 30 days) or a signed lease agreement with 1 current utility bill
• Custody Papers if it has been established by the courts
• Immunization Records
• Current Transcripts & Test Scores from previous school(s)
• Current IEP/ETR if applicable
If you would like to fill out your registration forms before you arrive, print forms here and bring them with you during enrollment hours.
The Most Important Step
Once all information is in order and all registration forms are completed, we will schedule an appointment to see a counselor and an intake specialist to complete the enrollment process.
NOTE: All appointments will be made in a timely manner. Appointments will take approximately 2 hours and will include Edgenuity training activity and a career assessment.
If you have questions about this process, please call 419-720-4500